Thursday, April 28, 2011

Purposes.

82. In his free time, Waldo volunteers for an organization that helps raise awareness about the situation in Palestine. 

"So, what do you actually do at your meetings?" I ask him. 
"We learn how to make bombs."
"That's all?"
"And how to throw stones." 
"Does it work?"
"The bombs?"
"No, throwing stones. But yes, do the bombs work?" 
"Didn't you see 9/11? That was our work."
"There was no bomb involved."
"So you think."

83. [28/04/11 21:38:18] shellaplank: Greetings dear!

Do you know that the most attractive ladies in the world live in my country? That's true!
I invite you to a very good international dating site where hundreds of lone I am searching forly hearts are looking for their future lovers.
I dream about meeting a charming one I am searching for for longterm relations or even marriage.

Are you the one I am searching for?

Probably not.

84. 11ish pm. Seen on Chaussée de Wavre.

Explanation A: Lab scientist got mugged; thief discarded one glove because it's contaminated. 
Explanation B: Late-night murderer tried to get rid of evidence. Unsuccessfully, it seems. 
Explanation C: Contemporary art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment