Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Relationship.

269. Kitchen. One hand holding a glass of Apero and the other arm around Claire's shoulder, Anna, the tenant, tells me, "Look at the two of us, in the apartment that we are sharing!" Claire, the landlord, mutters, "Sharing is a strong word..."

270. Even as (by a lot of luck) I am employed until the end of 2014, many people have told me that I do not have a job, but a position. However my employment should be called, I did not have to go through any crazy question to get it. Reading a CBS MoneyWatch's twenty craziest job interview questions, a list of apparently real questions from an impressive list of companies well-known for their creative and talented employees, I wonder if I would ever make it past round one of interviews in the so-called real world. Unlike me, at least one guy decided that he had what it took, and answered all twenty crazy questions:

Procter & Gamble: Sell me an invisible pen.

Imagine that pen you loved. Remember? It was a great pen. Then that jerk in the office asked “Can I borrow that for a second?” and it was gone, never to be returned. You still see that jerk every day, but have you seen your pen? That need never happen again with the invisible pen. It’s a pen only you can use, because you’re the only one who knows it’s there. 


Google: You are climbing a staircase. Each time you can either take one step or two. The staircase has n steps. In how many distinct ways can you climb the staircase?

There’s a typo in your question, there, dude. You said “n,” but I think you were supposed to put a number.

No comments:

Post a Comment